IBR Level Gauge to our experience and skills in this sector, we have been successfully engaged in manufacturing & supplying Reflex Level Indicator. These level indicators are tested by our quality analyst to ensure their high strength, sturdiness and rust resistant surface. Our offered range of level indicators find wide application in petrochemical industry, power plants and pharmaceutical industries. Reflex Level Indicator is manufactured in compliance with the set standards & norms of the industry.
- Reflex gauges give an accurate reading of liquid levels. Colourless liquids can be seen using the principles of light refraction and refraction through the special prism glass
- Light striking the area of glass covered by the liquid is allowed to pass to the interior of the gauge - this area appears black
- Light striking the area of glass above the liquid is reflected black silver. The distinct line that separates the black and silver areas shows the actual liquid level in the system
Transparent Level Indicator:
- These gauges are connected on the side of vessels, have liquid chamber made of single piece metallic bar stock. Clear visibility of the path of the liquid in the chamber is provided by clamping & Sealing firmly on the chamber heavy duty toughened glasses
- Accessories: Isolation valve, drain valve, vent valve -steam jacket arrangement
- Option: IBR Approved available on request Application is widespread in Petrochemical, Power, Fertilizer, and Pharmaceutical chemical Industries.
- Application: Boiler, Ammonia Receiver, solvent etc
- Transparent gauges give an accurate reading of liquid level, clear glass is mounted on the front and back of the gauge. The permits the observer to see not only the level of the liquid, but also its characteristics such as colour or the interface between two immiscible liquids in the same system
1 to 25 meter
FLOAT & BOARD LEVEL GAUGE