Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch
Product Code : 04
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 01 Piece
- Price Range
- 3000.00 - 6000.00 INR
- Temperature Range
- 80 Celsius (oC)
- Product Type
- LEVEL SWITCH
- Max. Voltage
- 24 Volt (V)
- Operating Temperature
- 80 Celsius (oC)
Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch:
Magnetic Level Switches is specially suitable for high and low level signalization or automatic level control (by starting & stopping pumps or opening & closing of valves) in vessels. Horizontal mounting type directly on vessel or on External Chamber.
Compact & rugged construction consisting of a free moving pivoted float assembly and a switch enclosure in non - magnetic material to achieve undisturbed magnetic flux. It employs dual magnets, one carried by the float arm and other by the contact carriers housed in the switch enclosure.
- MOC : S.S.316/S.S.304 / P.P
- Switch : REED SWITCH / Micro switch having NO+NC+C 230 VAC
- Connection : Flanges , Screwed , Square Flange etc..
- The side mounted float level Switch is manufactured specifically for horizontal mounting in a tank or vessel.
- They work well as high or low level control.
- The Micro-Switch type OR Reed Switch is usable even at ambient temp. of 150°C max.
- High Temperature operated Level switches are customized depending upon clients requirements:
- Mounting flanges are custom-specifiable.
- A rich variety of floats can suit different specific gravity (S.G.) of liquid. (Custom-made)
- Fuel oil tank control,
- Boiler feed water drum control,
- cooling tower lubrication/cooling/filtration systems,
- paint shops,
- water/waste water treatment plants,
- petrochemical plants/separation plants,
- sealing liquid level control for generators etc.
- FOB Port
- Ahmedabad, Mumbai
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- Supply Ability
- 10 Piece Nos. Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Within 2 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, FEFO, CESO